http://fantastic-ideas.com/tag/linkedin Vitamin C; an Anti-Aging solution
Several researches have shown the powerful effects of Vitamin C on skin and the best solution to prevent from the aging effects. Men and women all over the world spend thousands of dollars to reduce their signs of aging on face in the form of wrinkles, freckles, loosening of skin and scars, while this is giving by Nature in its natural effects in the form of Vitamin C.
Ascorbic Acid is an Anti-oxidant
Vitamin C is also known as Ascorbic Acid and it has special Anti-oxidant property to fight against the free radicals which cause damage to our body and skin as well. These free radicals fasten up the process of aging in body.
• Sun exposure
• Hormonal changes and many other environmental factors give us age.
Vitamin C for Wrinkles
We have lots of collagen in our skin layer when we are younger, this collagen helps to maintain elasticity in our face when we smile, frown or take any gesture, and collagen helps to get its original shape back. As we grow older our collagen reduces with passage of time, this is the reason we get wrinkles as elasticity decreases and our face expressions and movements leave fine lines and wrinkles.
Vitamin c helps to protect our collagen and prevent premature signs of aging and wrinkles as well.
Vitamin C for Ultraviolet sun Damage
Vitamin C helps to protect from ultraviolet rays that cause damage to our skin and results in aging effects.
Vitamin C for Healing Scars and Age spots
Vitamin C is much beneficial for removing spots and scars on face, as this is ascorbic acid, it has lightening effects on skin. Prolong sun exposure causesdiscoloration on skin though these spots appear years after sun exposure and can be prevented by use of Vitamin C.
How to use vitamin C
There are many natural sources rich in vitamin C like
isotretinoin order • Lemon
• Green pepper
Vitamin C can be taken in diet and can be applied on face as a topical application in the form of juices.
How to apply locally on Face
• You can apply Lemon, a rich source of Vitamin C directly on face and leave it for 15 minutes, now wash your face and pat dry. Do this for 10 to 12 days. You will see the effects as it lighten the complexion and decreases sebum and oil secretions on face.
• You can add Rose water in lemon juice if it feels somewhat harsh on your face, as it has acidic properties and it can produce some rash on face if applying directly.
• You can also apply orange juice or strawberry juice on your face and leave it for 15 minutes for better results.
• Vitamin C can be used in the form of lotions and creams which are applied on face for anti-aging effects.
Don’t apply vitamin C on open wounds, cuts and ulcers, because of its acidic properties it can cause burning and stinging on open wounds.